Sunday, May 04, 2008

A few Sunday chores

Since it was a nice day we got some stuff accomplished around the house. Hubby was tidying up the garage and doing some gardening out front. The kids started on the weeding of the veggie garden in the back yard. I was up on the step ladder sanding and painting the south-side facia boards. They get all the weather and fade and peel quicker, so repainting occurs occasionally.

I also did some laundry and hung it out on the line. Not only is it sunny and about 20 Celsius, there is a reasonably good breeze so it will dry fairly quickly. The kids also washed the dog and his currently laying outside in the sun drying.

The kitchen floor got a scrub too so that it could dry easily in the breeze coming through the sliding door. It will be dry soon and then I am going to sit at the table and put a few beads in Spring Queen. I don't think I have posted a "before" photo on my blog yet, so I will have to do that before I do the new photo. She looks quite diffferent now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?