Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A new year.


And I have nothing much to say. The Christmas holidays were busy, but much the same as usual, visiting both family and friends and having people over. My dad took this photo on Sunday, when we had his birthday dinner. Dad turned 64 on Sat. This is me, hubby, the kids and my father-in-law.


I have been cross stitching as much as possible, but on the same old projects to try to finish things off. So no photos to post. I am trying out a rotation based on goals ( ie. "I will finish blah-blah area before I move on to the next project" ) and so far it is working out well. I have already posted items regarding this on various cross stitch bulletin boards so I won't repeat that here.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?