Wednesday, October 03, 2007

20th reunion


On Sat. night T and I were at our 20th high school reunion in the city where we grew up. Nana and Papa baby-sat and we stayed in the hotel where the party was. This photo is me ( in black dress ) and T and 2 of our old classmates who were also on the softball team with me that my Dad coached when we were all in Grade 3, 4 and 5.
It was kind of weird to see everyone. Some people we had seen 10 years ago at the previous reunion. That was before we moved away and before our kids were born though. For one night I felt a bit like I was in school and not someone's mother. But then we all got out photos of our kids! Thankfully I have been in touch with a few people recently via Facebook, so I could recognize people easier.

Comments:
looks like fun!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?