Saturday, July 28, 2007

Putty


This is how Weezers' bedroom looked this morning. I've put white primer over the puttied areas. Pardon me, it's actually called drywall compound, not putty. You can sort of see some little gold blobs on the white painted area to the left of the closest door. The gold is stenciled on suns, planets and moons It was rough paint, so we sanded it down first and now I have also primed over top of the gold. The closet door is mostly primed too since it needs to be painted white eventually. I have to do the back of the door tomorrow and some puttied areas that weren't quite dry yet. I'll post another photo after all the primer is on. Her bed is also completely taken apart now and there is more putty behind the bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?