Monday, October 16, 2006

Ahh, technology!

I haven't been blogging much lately since the computer was a bit problematic for a while. My resident tech support has been working on the problem and we are ( mostly ) running smoothly.

I really don't have much to blog about either. We are doing all the usual school stuff right now. I did have a nice visit with my friend Laurel on Sat. night. Both of us went to Pam's Tupperware party as well.

The trailer will be coming home on Wed. I've thought of a few things I could put it in it, but we have to sort out the camping crates in spring anyway. The crates will be saved for bedding I think and most of the plates, etc. can get packed in the cupboards.

Comments:
What is going on now???

My puter (knock on wood) is doing fine now. Please thank your hubby again for the tech help.

One more sleep til the new addition comes home!!!
 
Hey there, just stopping by too say hi:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?