Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Wiki weakening

I've seent this several blogs lately but now that Clioratha and Whiz have done, I guess I should cave. Nothing like not having my own imagination or anything...

Go to Wikipedia and do a search for your birthday. It does not have to include the year. List 3 interesting facts, 2 births and 1 death.

Here are my results:
1915- Pluto was first photographed but wasn't recognized as a planet.
1953- Academy Awards are first televised.
1982 - Argentine troops land on South Georgia Island, precipitating the Falklands War.

Births
1950 - Ursula Andress. Swiss actress, famous for being a Bond girl in "Dr. No."
1969 - Connor Trinneer. Actor who played Trip on "Enterprise". I always thought he was kind of cute but I didn't know that he is exactly the same age as I am.

Death
1950 - Edgar Rice Burroughs. Author who wrote the Tarzan stories.

Comments:
This is fun, thanks for the idea, i will post this on my blog later. Hope you are doing well:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?