Thursday, March 16, 2006

Quilting guilds

I have been working hard trying to get more members for the Angel Quilt Project, quilters in particular since we have a few panels stitched and ready to go. I found a web listing for Canadian Quilting Guilds. You have to take the listing with a grain of salt, as it is maintain by members and the links and emails are not always correct. I have mailed a few letters and sent a few emails asking for help. Many groups already donate quilts to hospitals, some even to the Neonatal ward and some even for preemies. I was not at all suprised. I know how generous Canadians are and craft-minded Canadians in particular. With some of the groups our aims coincide and suggested as much to them. Perhaps we will get some more volunteers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?