Sunday, February 19, 2006

Carnival was great!

Well done to all the skaters, volunteers, pros and organizers from the Cheam Skating Club! Yesterday was very tiring for poor Weezie. She had to skate in 2 shows. In the afternoon she had me, Daddy, her brother, Auntie and Uncle K and TJ, and Auntie and Uncle L&P from Surrey to watch her. She did great! The little snow-people were so cute, all over the ice and just doing their own thing at their own speed. She is one of the older ones in the group so she can do what they are supposed to do.

It was a blast from the past for Sis and I. We did several skating carnivals when we were kids. She did even more than I did though.

If you follow the above link - the woman in the blue ski jacket in the picture is Weezie's coach Melissa.

Comments:
I was thinking about you guys this weekend. I am glad to hear that it went so well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?