Saturday, January 21, 2006

4 things...

I got this from a Material Girl.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Secretary's assistant
2. Chairside Dental Assistant ( while getting my CDA )
3. Certified Dental Assitant
4. Mom

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Star Wars ( Episode IV )
3. Aliens
4. My Fair Lady

Four places I have lived:
1. Vancouver, BC
2. Richmond, BC
3. Ladner, BC
4. Chilliwack, BC

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. CSI New York
3. Medium
4. NCIS

Four places I have been on vacation:
1: Disneyland
2. Maui
3. Perth, Australia
4. Summerland, BC ( where my SIL lives )

Four websites I visit daily:
1. this Blog
2. Just Plain Chat
3. Mirabilia Bulletin Board
4. Go Fug Yourself

Four of my favourite foods:
1: Roast Beef
2. Oysters
3. Sushi
4. Pie

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1: On a cruise ship
2. Walking along the river on a nice day.
3. In bed
4. Somewhere hot.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Andrea
2. Annette
3. Belinda
4. Kristi

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?