Friday, December 30, 2005

Stitching review

Like most of my fellow stitching bloggers I feel the need to post my accomplishments and goals out there in the ether. Partly as a pat on the back formyself for what I have done, but mostly to keep me honest about what I still have to work on!
Without further ado..

THE BIG 2005 FINISH LIST
1. Pigs Might Fly got finished, framed and given to the office at T's Christmas party.
2. I started and finished a Precious Moments design for the AQP.
3. I started and finished a cow design for the AQP.
4. I have half of the duck finished to join the cow eventually.
( Okay so it's not so big, darn! )


2006 ( WELL, ONLY JAN. AND PART OF FEB. )

ROTATION #11

Winter Queen
Sea
Autumn Queen
Sea
Summer Queen
Sea
Spring Queen


The rotation is on a weekly basis. For instance, I will put WQ in the Q-snaps on Sunday, then swap her for Angel of the Sea on the 8th.

Ex-Rotatio

- Finish sewing that damn pillow.
- Finish 2002 in my scrapbook. Decide if I need a new album to take to Stillwood at the end of Feb. Probably a yes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?