Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Cucumbers in the washing machine....



Toni went to the Yellow Barn on No. 3 Rd. yesterday to pick up the dill cukes on his way home. The lady he bought them from said the best way to wash them is in the washing machine on a gentle cycle, but don't let them spin. It works like a hot damn!

I just had to take a picture as evidence. I think Lisa figured I was making up some shit to blow her off about Wal-Mart. Sorry Lisa, but I had fun playing with my husband cucumbers. (Cucumbers in the washing machine is a way better euphemism than "laundry", hey Andrea?)


Kyra took the photo on the right of the finished product.

Comments:
thanks for the laugh, I needed that. From the title, I thought they might be from Kyle's pocket . . . unfinished lunch or leftovers for later. I can't wait to taste them!
 
LOL no I totally knew that you were for real. I mean who else but you guys would put their cucumbers in the washing machine.

Actually from now on that should be your code. Can't play tonight- gotta put the cucumbers in the washing machine. That is definately spit coffee on screen funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?