Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Election nonsense

I have been thinking about all of the goings on in Parliament lately. It seems to be that the opposition parties are pushing for an election. Now I do not claim to know much about politics, but I do not want to go back to the polls after only 1 year just because Stephen Harper smells blood in the water.

I am no fan of the Tories, but I do usually vote for Chilliwack's Tory MP because he's not such a bad sort and appears to have some brains in his head. I live in a conservative town and he is going to win any election that happens around here, no matter which way I vote. However, if I am forced to vote in another federal election so close to the last one, I am going to vote for Chilliwack's Liberal candidate out of spite.

Yes I know that is small and petty of me. I am not looking at the big picture, yada, yada. I don't care. Last year's election messed up the date of my daughter's Kindergarten grad because her school gym was a polling place. Oh boo hoo, you say? I happen to think that my daughter is more important and more intelligent than all the empty-headed, posturing, my-way-or-the-highway politicians in Ottawa, put together!


Comments:
You say it Kell! And I am voting Liberal too! So screw the rest of them and I do not care to hear what they have to say at this point, unless they are willing to come clean my house and fill my car with gas!
 
Stephen Harper is an ass with a tiny tiny head that I will squish, squish, squish.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?