Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sunday Brunch

1) What color (or colors) is your home painted on the interior?
Mostly boring white, with sanitorium green moulding, window sills, and doors. We have lived here for 6 months and I am getting sick of the walls!
2) What color (or colors) is your home painted on the exterior?
Beige vinyl siding with burgundy trim that needs repainting.
3) If you could paint your car any color with no loss in value,what color would it be?
Not my car, it's DH's and I don't think he cares that the truck it white or not.
4) Do you paint your fingernails and toenails? What is yourfavorite color for each if you do?
Used to paint fingers various colours. Now I have fallen back into my bad nibbling habit.
5) Have you ever played paintball? Have you ever wanted to?
Not my idea of a good time.

Comments:
Sunday Brunch on Sunday!?! You're good. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?