Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yes my old man is 61 today. I was chatting on MSN with him a while ago and his big plans for the day are to take down his Christmas lights and get a haircut. I guess when you turn 61 it's not such a big deal any more! He and Mom are going out for dinner when she gets home from work. We will be going there on Sunday ( barring Mother Nature getting even worse and dumping some snow to go with our -15 windchill ).

Colour scheme in honour of Dad. For family board games he always says, "I want to be green or I am not playing!"

Comments:
Happy Birthday to your daddy. I would reply in green if only I could. Hope that he has a great birthday and that you have a safe trip in-weather permitting.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?