Monday, January 10, 2005

Crafting goals

I have been thinking about this over the last week, but I couldn't really make up my mind about what I wanted to do. So I thought about writing it down to make myself think about it. Here goes:

-Definitely get my current scrapbook finished. I have about another 2-3 evenings of work to get it done. I need to buy some zoo stickers from Lisa first.
-Clear together enough money on VISA to order newspaper articles from Sept. 2000. I want to do a page of "current events" from the month my daughter turned two. Since 2000 was one of those interesting years in history, I thought this would be a good idea. I will pick some from our local paper and some from a web site I found with newpaper archives on it. I've already checked out the site and found some articles about the Olympics in Sydney and former Prime Minisiter Pierre Trudeau's funeral. One I get this double page "news" spread done, my 2000-2001 scrapbook will be completely finished.
-As far as stitching goes I will just continue to rotate as I have previously. I am going to change the slots around though and put more small stuff in the rotation. Since I do 50 hours ( 25 total for the round on Angel of the Sea, and 5 hours each for 5 other projects ) and I have 9 projects on the go, not all will fit in each round.
-Finish the Sheltie pillow. I need to take my fabric to Lisa's and borrow her rotary cutter to do 4 sashing strips. Then it's a simple matter of dragging out the sewing machine one weekend.


So those are my priorities. Maybe I will revise them in June or July depending on what I get done in the next 6 months. Now that I have put this in writing maybe I will actually accomplish some of it!

Comments:
Uh oh, looks like I hinge on a lot of these goals. Why don't you come over tonight or tomorrow and use the cutter and just take some of my stickers. Good for you for planning it all out Kelley.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?