Sunday, December 05, 2004

Sunday Brunch

1) Which stone is your birthstone? Do you like it?

Aquamarine for March and yes I do like it. I have an aquamarine ring on the 3rd finger of my right hand that Toni got me the year after we got married.



2) Do you prefer silver or gold?

Gold definitely, though I am learning appreciate silver more.


3) Name the jewelry that you wear whenever you leave the house.

Just my 4 rings - wedding band and engagement ring, family ring on the middle finger of my left hand ( the ring has a row of 4 stones, my aquamarine and Toni's blue topaz on the outside and Kyra and Kyle's sapphire and amethyst in the middle ) and the above-mentioned ring in question one.

4) What is your most precious and valuable item of jewelry.

The cross that belonged to my grandmother.

5) Do you carry insurance on any of your jewelry and if not, why not?

No but I probably should.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?