Monday, December 20, 2004

No blog for a while

I have struggled to think of something to say for the last few days and have come up dry each time, so I am taking a break for a while.

I am stressed out about Christmas for once. This year I'm not as organized as usual. DH hasn't got his bonus yet which isn't helping. For those people whose husbands don't get bonuses, I am not bragging. It is a statement of fact.

I forgot to wrap SIL and BIL present so now 2 boxes have gone on Greyhound to Summerland. Okay I am stupid too right now I guess.

Had to get a new coffee maker yesterday at Sears ( yay Super Saturday extended sale ) because the pot to our old one got a big crack in it.



So thanks for letting me vent. I try not to do it very often. See you all after Christmas when I am not in a bad mood anymore.


PS-Bav call me about the friggin' mountain would ya?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?