Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Update of today

First off - fun city at Monique's this morning for coffee with Lisa, Andrea and my sister Kristi. The kids had a great time and we had a good visit. The book "Why Men Can't Ask For Directions and Why Women Can't Read Maps" was a hoot. So now we all know a thing or two!

HY Louie warehouse grocery store with Kristi was more expensive than I thought. I was intending to buy nothing. $38 later I had tonight's dinner ( which Kristi, Keith and Trevor shared ) some other groceries and a birthday gift for Kyra's classmate Brendan. Not bad. You can get some good deals there if you are careful.

I got my beads for Winter Queen. Thanks a million Vivienne for your comparisons to DMC 210 and 211. I will check tomorrow in better daylight but I think they will work perfectly. I am even planning to swap out the darker shade of other beads and use the new ones. Since they are Frosted Sead Beads ( from Mill Hill naturally ) they look sort of pearly and will look suitably jewel-like for her crown, etc.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?