Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday tid bits

- Gas line and meter appear to be okay, according to the Terasen guy on Saturday. The pilot lights going out may have been a combination of Thursday night's wind and our hot water tank is slowly dying.

-Picked up Hilary Duff's CD for Kyle to give his sister for Christmas. $14 at Wal-Mart.

-Had a fun time with my folks last night. Papa ( what the kids call my Dad ) walked with us to school this morning. Mom and I have terribly grand plans for the gingerbread house next year!

-Over lunch today Kristi and I tried to hammer out the Christmas morning brunch/lunch plan. Yet to be decided after further discussion.

-Toni put the lights up on the house this weekend. We also have some strung around the banister inside. I love Christmas!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?