Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday Brunch, etc.

So far today I have been busy but I thought I would take a few minutes and do the brunch thing. Last night we had Oktoberfest so I spent the morning tidying up. I also redid my pantry cupboard with my new Tupperware Shelf Smart stuff. Now onto the brunch:




1) What size is your bed?
Queen


2) Do you prefer fabric sofas or leather sofas? What do you have?
Fabric. Leather is either too hot or too cold. I have a cheap sofa and loveseat because I have small children

3) What wood stain color is your favorite?
I like lighter stains, like pine or even oak.

4) What piece of furniture is at the top of your wish list right now?
We could really use book shelves in various places, but that's it. We just bought new furniture in July when we moved into this house.


5) Do you have a piece of furniture in your home that doesn't seem to fit but that you can't bear to part with?
No not really.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?