Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Financial curiousity

So I had a thought this morning. Without going into specifics, we have overdraft on our checking account. I went through my records to see approximately how much of "the bank's money" we have used so far this year to date. A rough estimate is over $3000 ( let's leave it at that shall we! ). We get charged interest every time we use it and an overdraft fee if I do a calculation boo-boo and we go a bit over the limit.

So far it has cost us $26.18 to use that much of the banks money. Not bad!

Okay so I am weird about financial stuff, but I had one of those "I wonder...." moments this morning and decided to satisfy my curiousity. So we live in red ink a lot. It's easier to add in the cheque book than to subtract!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?