Friday, October 15, 2004
- House - not too big or fancy, just big enough and nice enough
- Kids - one of each
- Pet - a dog. I suppose to be even more average we should have a cat too
- Marriage - 9 1/2 years sounds like an average length of time to be married
- Money - hubby makes a decent salary, but we are not rich and that is fine with me
- Family - kind of boring, no drama, everyone gets along. We have a lot of fun together.
- Hobbies - cross stitch, scrapbooking. Kind of average. I am going to teach myself how to machine quilt
- Personal - height is a bit short, but otherwise average, eyes and hair are average brown, weight is a bit heavy but lots of people can say that so I am average there too.
- Intelligence - somewhere between Einstein and the Village Idiot
So my life is pretty nice just how it is. I try to look on the bright side, try to be nice to people, I only smoke cigars sometimes, I occasionally hit the sauce a bit too hard but not too often, and I obey the law ( okay I jaywalk, but that's not so bad ).
Your house is huge and beautiful!
Your dog is nice.
I thought you were at 8 1/2 years.
Your family is great... your dad rocks!
Who needs to be rich.... oh ya me!
Your feet are small.
Intelligence - too smart for me. I had to copy the spelling from your blog.
You are nice... even nicer than the dog.
sauce, lets have a good time! Count me in!
Jaywalk... that's it I'm calling the cops. You beast!